hotel nikko düsseldorf
hotel nikko dusseldorf is a deluxe superior 4 star hotel within the very heart of Dusseldorf, the Northrhine Westphalian capital.
The hotel's excellent location situated within a ten-minute walk of the elegant Königsallee, the old quarter, the Rhine River promenade, the shopping centre, the banking district and the main station, making the hotel a favourite amongst regulars and visitors to Dusseldorf. The hotel nikko dusseldorf is also conveniently located within a 15-minutes drive from Dusseldorf airport.
Designed with the business executive in mind, our superior 4 star hotel in Dusseldorf is held in high regard, particularly by international business clientel. Each one of our 386 guest rooms and suites in Dusseldorf offers an array of amenities within comfortable and relaxing surroundings. All hotel rooms are sound proof and air-conditioned. Non-smoking rooms are also available throughout the hotel. Guests have access to their rooms with safety-code cards.
Our superior business hotel offers guests two enticing restaurants in Dusseldorf. Authentic Japanese cuisine is served at the atmospheric Benkay Restaurant where privacy and fine dining are paramount. This atmospheric hotel restaurant offers a Teppanyaki Grill, Tatami Rooms and a Fish Corner with Sushi Bar. The Torii Bar & Bistro in the hotel lobby is the ideal place to meet up with business partners in the very heart of the city and serving fine international food in a relaxed and elegant but casual setting.
Come along and experience the Nikko spa club.
Feel invited to our wellness hotel in Dusseldorf, with a totally renovated area featuring relaxing sauna, sanarium and steambath. Guests have the choice of body and facial treatments, designed to rebalance and recharge the skin and body. On the 11th floor our guests have the possibility to enjoy an amazing view over Dusseldorf while swimming in our penthouse pool or exercising in the modern equipped fitness room.
Our central hotel in Dusseldorf Old Town is the ideal venue for international conventions, conferences or private parties. The hotel offers a selection of function rooms in Dusseldorf that can accommodate up to 350 persons, combined with contemporary audio-visual equipment.
The parking garage adjacent to the hotel offers 550 spaces (€ 22,00 per day).
The hotel Nikko Dusseldorf opened in 1978 in conjunction with the German-Japanese centre.
Best Rate Guarantee
The guaranteed best price!
For all bookings made through hotel nikko düsseldorf you can be sure that it guarantees the best rate for your stay.
How does it work?
We will check your note and ensure that the price meets the conditions of our best price guarantee.
If the check is successful, we will either change an existing reservation or create a new booking, if not already confirmed at the lower price and an additional discount equal to 10%. We promise no long and complicated forms, only the confidence that it is the best prices on hotel nikko düsseldorf.
1. The reservation must be made through hotel nikko düsseldorf
2. The price on any other public website must be for the same date and same room type, length of stay and number of guests, and lower than the price on hotel nikko düsseldorf.
3. Not applicable for:
- Contracted prices or group rates
- Opaque prices on an auction site, where the customer until the arrival of the confirmation does not know to which hotel it is. Examples of such sites are (among others) Priceline and Hotwire.com
- Sites that offer services or reseller Web sites, where the room rate in the arrangement with other components such as air travel or rental car is offered
- Prices for hotel packages that provide additional amenities such as meals, parking, etc.
- Discount prices for certain target groups such as the elderly or public servants
- Rates for longer stays of more than 30 days
4. The comparison price on another site must be made within 24 hours of booking or at the time of the reservation have been found. Every night, the assessment of the benchmark price is individually considered.
5. The price discount of 10% refers to the lower price, on the other site found and examined. The lower price must be booked.
6. The warranty does not include taxes, service charges, the host costs, costs for food and beverages, resort fees and any other incidental charges during your stay.