This expression means, that every moment in life, every meeting or gathering is unique and cannot be repeated; it is a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Every first Saturday of the month, Sensei Mochizuki himself teaches in 3 hours how to prepare genuine Sushi in Japan. Subsequently you will savour your little creations in a sophisticated ambient. So when you come and learn from our Sushi-Master, the experience will be absolutely unique and cannot be replicated! Awesome!
One overnight stay in our Superior room
Sky Spa entrance
A Sushi course with the Master (Sensei Mochizuki / about 3 hours)
Attention exclusivity: Participation is limited (max. 26 attendees) and takes place only once a month (first Saturday). Hygiene concept according to the actual corona protection ordinance.
* Booking conditions and hygiene concepts
- All specials are only feasible in accordance to the current corona protection ordinance. Please inform yourself about the feasibility on site before starting your journey. We strictly adhere to the guidelines of the health and regulatory authorities.
- Five rooms per person maximum bookable.
- Breakfast during the week until 10:30 AM, during weekends until 11:00 AM.
- Time slot for the Sky SPA must be booked prior to arrival. Entrance only in compliance with hygiene rules.
- Upon request and subject to availability.
- Even though there may currently be service restrictions imposed by the federal and state governments, Hotel Nikko Düsseldorf is committed to providing you with the greatest possible comfort. With the relaxation of the requirements, all offers (e.g. the Sky SPA and the hotel’s own restaurant) will be available for you again in the future. Please inform yourself about possible restrictions before you start your trip.
from EUR 169,50,- p.P.