From now on, you finally know a word for the feeling you had so many times : “Natsu-ka-shi-i”. It’s the nostalgic feeling of memories from back then, your childhood, a past epoch. With this package we enchant your emotions. Take a friend or family or both and take this picnic basket to the Japanese Garden of Düsseldorf. Don’t forget to make some pictures under the trees. When you see them next time, you’ll say: “natsukashiiiiiiiii”
One overnight stay in our Superior room
Sky Spa entrance
An idyllic picnic in the Japanese garden
* Booking conditions and hygiene concepts
- All specials are only feasible in accordance to the current corona protection ordinance. Please inform yourself about the feasibility on site before starting your journey. We strictly adhere to the guidelines of the health and regulatory authorities.
- Five rooms per person maximum bookable.
- Breakfast during the week until 10:30 AM, during weekends until 11:00 AM.
- Time slot for the Sky SPA must be booked prior to arrival. Entrance only in compliance with hygiene rules.
- Upon request and subject to availability.
- Even though there may currently be service restrictions imposed by the federal and state governments, Hotel Nikko Düsseldorf is committed to providing you with the greatest possible comfort. With the relaxation of the requirements, all offers (e.g. the Sky SPA and the hotel’s own restaurant) will be available for you again in the future. Please inform yourself about possible restrictions before you start your trip.
from EUR 78,50,- p.P.