Yes, it sounds almost magical. It describes the feeling of being present and mindful of the current moment, unbothered by stress. This is what we have in mind for you – to enjoy the ‘floating world’ by looking down onto the world, while sitting and relaxing in our Sky Spa and eating and drinking the most earthly delicacies we prepared only for YOU.
One overnight stay in our Superior room
Sky Spa entrance
1 Japanese Aperitive
An awesome Sushi Set selected by the Master (Sensei Mochizuki) himself
* Booking conditions and hygiene concepts
- All specials are only feasible in accordance to the current corona protection ordinance. Please inform yourself about the feasibility on site before starting your journey. We strictly adhere to the guidelines of the health and regulatory authorities.
- Five rooms per person maximum bookable.
- Breakfast during the week until 10:30 AM, during weekends until 11:00 AM.
- Time slot for the Sky SPA must be booked prior to arrival. Entrance only in compliance with hygiene rules.
- Upon request and subject to availability.
- Even though there may currently be service restrictions imposed by the federal and state governments, Hotel Nikko Düsseldorf is committed to providing you with the greatest possible comfort. With the relaxation of the requirements, all offers (e.g. the Sky SPA and the hotel’s own restaurant) will be available for you again in the future. Please inform yourself about possible restrictions before you start your trip.
from EUR 85,- p.P.