Sky Spa at Hotel Nikko Düsseldorf
Relax & unwind in Düsseldorf’s city center
Welcome to Sky Spa!
For all our house guests, the spa area is now available via our booking system.
Leave your everyday life behind and relax at our panoramic penthouse pool (Currently only 8 people are allowed to use the pool at the same time).
- Quiet relaxation in a safe atmosphere with our high-quality hygiene protection system
- For your safety and comfort, we limit the maximum number of visitors to 14
- Regular disinfection between the individual time windows
- Air-conditioned Mini Gym with treadmills, cross trainer, rowing machine, ergometer
- Penthouse Pool on the 11th floor (to be used with swimwear)
- Relaxation Area
- View over Duesseldorf’s rooftops
- Finnish Sauna (90°C)* (Use is currently not permitted)
- Sanarium (60°C)* (Use is currently not permitted)
- Steam Bath* (Use is currently not permitted)
Friday: 12:00 pm till 8:30 pm
Saturday: 09:00 am till 8:30 pm
Sunday: 09:00 am to 2:30 pm
Mondays – Thursdays: closed
9th & 11th floor
Ask our experts
Online or per telephone:
+49 211 834 0
Hotel guests: 2.5 hours for 7,50€ per person (incl. 2 towels)
Day Pass Weekdays External Guests: The spa area is only open to hotel guests due to the current protection ordinance.
Children up to 11 years free of charge. Children from 12 years pay 100% of the entrance fee.
* use nude, please take off your clothes